Yay! It's Friday!
I love sharing all the things that rocked my little corner of the world.
Here are just a few in no particular order..
1. Getting off to a great week of school...This is my "wheee..that went better than expected hope it continues kinda look"! Me and Lauren are actually having fun (except for math...curse you math!).
2. Loving this necklace Lauren bought for me. It's a camera. I wear it all the time now. Lydia bought one for Elizabeth too...ain't those Holden girls sweet things?
3. Just when I thought I had drank up all my favorite flavors for my Keurig Coffee machine, I discovered this jar that I had stashed some in. Yay for that! And I guess my failing memory is a blessing at times...cuz I do love surprises! Especially those involving coffee :)
4. Which leads me to my next moment of giddiness this week....getting this in the mail! Two reasons... #1- Um, it came in the mail and I LOVE mail. And #2- its coffee and.. OK 3 reasons... It was FREE!!! Although, I didn't really like any of the flavors, but my man did..so YAY for free coffee flavors in the mail!!
5. Finding not one, but two BOY babies to give to the new big sisters, Rosalyn and Julia Rose, when their baby brother is born! Yay! Boy babies are very hard to find people. I am all set.... Nate, you can make your big debut any day now...you have your Honey's permission. ;)
6. Date night with this gorgeous hunk of a man compliments of our youngest.
7. Splurging on this fancy schmancy lemonade instead of the usual free water with dinner...a girl could get used to this. ;)
8. AND getting dessert taboot! That's two biggies in one meal for me! TO think I almost ate this entire thing by myself. Whoah.
9.This picture tickles me on SO many levels. First, it reminds me of how sacrificial and willing to help me in any way my husband really is.. Next, he is coloring a picture. (this was for a illustration I used at the conference). And last, it's of Michelle Obama! ...our printer was running out of ink so instead of printing a whole new page once we changed the cartridge, he just colored her in for me. Thanks Hon!! I know I owe ya for this one!
10. And last but not least...I LOVE getting random pics like this from my daughter who lives 2 1/2 hours away. It keeps this long distance maw maw feeling connected to the everyday stuff of their lives. Thanks sweetie for doing something you may think is so simple...it really is so big!
11. Just realized I left this one off my list! Had to fix that cuz I LOVE this apron my middle darling blessed me with this week! Ain't it purty?!
Hope you're having a fantastic Friday!!
Just hopped over from istaFriday linky. I am so glad that I found your blog, it looks very uplifting. And free coffee in the mail is very exciting.ReplyDelete
New here-love the camera necklace! Your blog is great-love that you "see the beauty in junk". So great!ReplyDelete
I came over from InstaFridays. Aren't you so cute! I cannot believe that you are a grandmother! You look so young!ReplyDelete
Fantastic things and people to be loving on this week!ReplyDelete
Free coffee/discovering coffee are ALWAYS blessings. Have a great (caffeinated) week!ReplyDelete
That apron is super cute! Sounds like you are having a great week!ReplyDelete
i love your polka dot cardi :)ReplyDelete
You are the youngest looking Grandma ever!! Love your apron and free coffee.... yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!ReplyDelete
Definitely looks like a fabulous week. Chocolate cake and coffee? WIN! And I love that apron!ReplyDelete
love all this!ReplyDelete
your hubby coloring michelle obama is cracking me up!!!