Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Lord, Ladies and Lotsa Lovliness



Just wanted to share a few pics from last weekends conference
"Loving God. Loving Family"





So thankful for the Lord's faithfulness and graciousness that day.
He spoke.  We responded.
Through the testimonies that were shared with me that day,
He gloriously freed some from the dungeon of bitterness..
He convicted many of us of our need to make time sitting at the feet of Jesus
THE priority of our day.  SO thankful His kindness leads us to repentance!
And some were simply encouraged by being in the fellowship with other likeminded women with a desire to love Jesus more. 

May it be so in all of our lives!





My dear friend and sister, Calah.
Thank you girl for inviting me to be a part of such an awesome day!
What a blessing to see the Lord doing such a tremendous work in your life this past month!!
GOOD stuff!!






Yes, I am a little excited.. or crazy.. or maybe both.  Definitely both. 


Here are some of the LOVELY ladies that shared the day with me.
So thankful for them and the friendships the Lord began that day!
The Lord is doing so many amazing things through their lives!






















Just  a few pics of the yumminess and cuteness going on during lunch.
I wished I would have taken a pic of all the food...it was scrumptious.





















This little lady was a hoot! 
 She talked to us about all our "15 minutes" we have in a day and what she suggest we be doing with them... funny stuff.






My sweet Sherry.  
My Barnabas.
My encourager.
My friend.









Thanks again for the prayers lifted up for this day.
God was glorified and lives were transformed.
Is there anything better?

Stephanie :)

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you are surrounded by such a wonderful group of ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad for you that you had such a wonderful time :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...