Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, March 15, 2012

xxoo


I have a problem.
I love to kiss my husband.
No, that is not the problem...that in fact is a very very good thing.


The problem is that he won't kiss me.
I know. So sad. Are you feeling bad for me?
I'm sure you're curious if nothing else.
 The reason why he won't kiss me is because...
I had a stomach bug.
A very aggressive, ferocious, unrelenting til you can't stand up kind of bug.
It knocked out 3 of us within 2 days.
And it wasn't pretty.

But this happened the day before Nick came home after being gone an entire week while preaching a revival out of state.   I understand his cautionary antics.  I do.  I don't want him to get it either.
I wouldn't want the meanest person in the world to get  it.

But It's been one week and 6 days since I've kissed him!!
It was bearable when he was gone but now that he is here in the flesh, 
it's torture!!  Agony I tell you!.

For those of you who have read "The 5 Love Languages" you will know what I mean when I say,
My love tank is empty! 
 It's on coasting into the gas station on fumes kind of empty.
For a girl whose  primary love language is physical touch, I'm shriveling up to nothing.
In fact, I once wrote about my thoughts on kissing {here}.
It's a big thing in our family.. kissing is.

So pray I have deliverance soon.
.....Or he gets sick and it won't matter if he kisses me then.
Just kidding...kinda.

Until then, I'll just have to be content to look at pictures of me
 getting kissed by this man I love so much.




And hope that no matter how many more bugs plague our house,
this is what we will still be doing at this age.

I'll keep y'all posted on my  kissing/no-kissing status.
If there is nothing new on here in the  next few days,
I might have just wasted away while I was waiting.

Stephanie :)

13 comments:

  1. Toooooo cute! Hope you are kissing again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so darn sweet! I love all those pics, I sadly have only one (from our wedding) of me and Hubsy kissing. I'll have to put that on my agenda, kissing pics are a MUST!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore you both. So stinkin' cute I tell ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you guys all feel better!! great pics. you always look SO youthful :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...this is too sweet! I hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so cute! You have me giggling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This could be the cutest & sweetest post ever!!!!

    It stinks being sick, hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. bless your heart, sister. you slay me.
    praying you are well soon and back in sweet kissing business.
    love ya xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e.!!!
    i pray that you're well soon so you can fill that tank back up! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, I'm Lauren! You found me on Twitter through the meet & tweet. So glad to have found your blog also! New follower on your blog & Twitter. What great pics! I love kissing too. Feel better with your bug :(

    Lauren Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute! Touching & kisses are my husbands love language. So he likes to smooch all the time. Except when I'm sick. Glad you are feeling better. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love that you delight in loving each other. my love language is quality time...no words of affirmation... no quality time...no words of affirmation. :-) okay both!
    hope you get back to smooching soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...