Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Everyday Gratitude.... 4 weeks worth!

OK. I apologize in advance for the huge photo dump you are about to witness.
Even though I keep up with  posting these everyday on my personal Facebook page,
I have not caught up with posting it weekly on here. Ughhh.
So I'm sorry for the bombard.

For those of you who are my newest followers you can read about why
 I felt compelled to do this every day {here} and {here}.
In a nutshell it's this:
To choose gratitude.
And being the picture freak that I am, I thought to myself...why not remind yourself with a picture... 
Be intentional and find something to be thankful for each and every day this year. 
 No matter what.

So here is week 8, 9, 10 and 11!!
Buckle your seat belts and enjoy the ride!


Day 50: for FaceTime dates like this one.
Day 51: for the fact my girls and their boyfriends are all best friends.
Day 52:  for good old fashioned fun
Day 53: for lunch dates with my niece.
Day 54: for visits with best friends you never see enough.
Day 55: for the hospitality of my sis and bro-n-law.
Day 56: for my church family and their love for us.
Day 57: for Mama Rob who took care of this little guy while we were gone.
Day 58: for Spring
Day 59: for seeing these two June brides giddy with happiness.
Day 60: for big fat straws to drink strawberry smoothies with.
Day 61: for this hat I "borrowed" from Nick many many years ago.
Day 62: for Miss Julia Rose and her funny little self.
Day 63: for being here to see these two head out to their Spring Formal.
Day 64: for  the impromptu men's ensemble at church.
Day 65: for getting something finished on my list today!


 Day 66:  for my new favorite necklace...vintage 1971!
Day 67: for getting to see these three boogers live and in person.
Day 68: for the two Goldilocks in our family.
Day 69: for getting to have out with these two.


Day 70: for this man being home again.
Day 71: for the sweet lady who gave me these flowers.
Day 72: for a lunch date with my husband.
Day 73: for these lovely ladies and the big plans I have for them.



Day 74: for the view I enjoyed and I walked to church.
Day 75: for these two studying the bible together.
Day 76: for making memories with my grand daughter.
Day 77:  for getting to hang out with my firstborn.


Whew! 
Well there ya have it folks.
Some of the things that I am grateful for.
If you hung in there til the end, I am SUPER grateful for you!
Email me...you deserve a prize or something! lol!

And now that I'm caught up,
 I promise to never again make you suffer in such a away!

Stephanie :)

ps. Have you signed up for my giveaway yet?  
If you are a Hunger Games fan, you will really want to. I'm not kidding. Today is the last day so hurry up girl!  You can find it {here}


Linking up today with a new friend!

4 comments:

  1. seriously! going to be like you when i grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many beautiful images...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE all of your pics, girlfriend!
    aren't our phone cameras such a blessing? i LOVE mine! :)
    you are so very beautiful...inside and out!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww love it! I have instagram too! cuppajo is my user name :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...