Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Found

Have you checked out this wonderful new blog?
Photobucket


I'm loving all the encouragement, wisdom and like-minded ladies I am discovering over there.  You should head over and see for yourself.

I'm real excited about this link up they are hosting.

Photobucket
"If you look for me in earnest, you will find me when you seek me.
I will be FOUND by you," says the Lord.
Jeremiah 29:13-14

You simply choose one pic where you have found God in your daily activities.
I've been doing this since January with my "Everyday Thanks" pics..
Being intentional about finding the blessings that God is pouring into my life everyday..
no matter what.

Here is where I found God this week..
T

God is all over this picture...

~~in my granddaughters smile.

~~in being able to share simple moments with her even though we are miles apart.


~~in her sheer joy in having a book read to her  about weddings and love and flower girls.

~~in realizing again how differently girls are wired than boys and how young all the "romance" stuff starts in their hearts.

~~being reminded of the importance to pray now for protection for her tender heart and for wisdom given to her momma and daddy.

~~in God's abounding grace toward me...He always knows when this Honey's heart is tender and missing them greatly, so then He blesses me with an everyday moment like this one.

 ~~ in seeing this and honestly wishing I could scoop her up at "the end" and hug her and giggle with her and take in her sweet little girl smell but then understanding that 
this is God's will and 
it is enough. 


Where have you found God this week?  

Stephanie :)

4 comments:

  1. she's so beautiful!! :)
    i blogged today about finding joy in the simple things. and as we both know, when we find joy, we are also finding HIM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. everywhere I haven't been expecting...and I sure needed it this week :)

    Love the photo...she is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes our Lord is FOUND everywhere!!! And paying attention to that is everything, so really beautiful post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very blessed. what a sweet blog. I am your new follower. feel free to visit my blog
    www.abi-asaturdaymorning.blogspot.com

    Abi K

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...