Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, March 12, 2012

What I've been up to **may or may not style**


So I've been missing in action for about a week.
This may or may not be what I've been up to....

This may or may not be the new venue for Lydia and Marcus's wedding reception.  They just might  be dancing in this picture....

This may or may not have been the cutest couple at the Spring Formal 
(at least from this momma's point of view. wink wink.)

She may or may not have paid only $10.00 for this dress at the thrift store.  And I just might  be super proud of her bargain shopping, thrift store lovin, dirt cheap dressin' little ole self.


 She may or may not have whipped up this hairdo herself in 5 minutes with her crazy mad skills.
 She just might be working the camera a little tooo well in this pic for this momma. 
Stop.growing.up. NOW!

This may or may not be 2am in the morning on the night Chris and Elizabeth 
arrived with the grandkids.

This is definitely the cutest smile ever.


This may or may not be my mother in law which would make her a great grandma. 
Yeah...for reals.  A. GREAT. GRANDMA!

This picture may or may not make me choke up when I see it cuz it seems like yesterday she was swinging in the baby swing.... 
now she can "touch the tree"!...
That is big stuff folks.  BIG stuff I tell you.

This may or may not be the best thing my lap has ever been used for.....
well that ...and maybe this....

These may or may not be the sweetest Goldilocks nappers ever.

This may or may not be the the dog and the girl from {this story}.
{The girl might have changed the dog's name to Daisy.}


Saying goodbye to these two may or may not really stink in my book.

And....this may or may not be the coolest engagement picture ever taken.
Yes, that is my daughter and future son.
They just might be super nerds..... and proud of it.
This is just a sneak peek of the awesome mad skills of 
April and Paul.  They also took maternity pics of Elizabeth {here} if you remember.
100% ah-maz-ing those two are.
Can't wait to show you more.

Now....I may or may not be about to go curl up on the couch with my husband 
who I haven't seen for a week.

And I may or may not need a certain recipe for a butterfinger pie Nick came home telling me about from  one of the ladies of Oak Grove. So to all you fine cooks this past week...Thank y'all for taking such good care of him.  Holla! :)

Stephanie :)

ps. I definitely borrowed this idea from {here}. thanks christina!
Linking up with Laura
bits of splendor monday
pss.  Now that the cat is out of the bag and my oldest daughter with the slight  severe phobia of throwing up who has the three kids who hung out with me earlier in the week has found out what
 I REALLY was up to this weekend...I can add this:
I may or may not have had the stomach bug and I may or may not be eating spaghetti for a lonnng time.
Gross. I know.
Just keeping it real. 

7 comments:

  1. Oh I love a post full of what you may or may not have been up to!

    Beautiful dress, beautiful hair, beautiful engagement pictures, beautiful grandbabies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may or may not have stayed around for hours looking at pictures and reading posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear, everything in your life is beautiful! Every member of your family, is absolutely beautiful. What lucky girls you all are. I loved this post. So sweet! Happy week friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I may or may not be IN LOVE WITH YOUR BLOG! :) Glad you are back, loved the post. Your littles are so stinking adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the link up! Love that your daughter when for the ten dollar dress my sister wants a 650.00 prom dress ...yikes! Love the comment about your daughter and throw up . I feel the same way in fact I made a deal with my husband. When we has kids that I would change every dirty diaper ever as long as I neve have to deal with vomit lol best deal I ever made :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just love your little family. so cute. and your daughter did an AMAZING job picking that dress out! it looks like it was made for her! gorgeous color! love the style and idea of this post, and so sorry you got a bug! yuck, glad you are better now though. love ya stephanie :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That engagement photo is SO AWESOME!! And the $10 dress? Absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...