Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Things are looking brighter!

Ok. So I'm starting to figure this blog template-design-headache stuff out... a little. Creative I am. Computer savvy I am not. That's what I have a awesome son-in-law for.  He's in charge of all the hi-tech stuff in the family.




On another note. I made an awesome score at Hudsons.... Paid $.25 a piece for these scarves. That's cheaper than the remnants at  JoAnn's Fabrics!!!  Cha-ching!




SOOO......I made these tonight while watching American Idol :)  I think I'm gonna make some headbands for Jules with a few of these...Too be continued.



And I made this for Lauren to give as a graduation gift. 
 Think I might be making one for the Holden household too :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Looking awesome! Did all those scarves come from Target?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...