Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Hanging with Honey {Day 10} : Twinnin with Carolyn

Today I have a special guest  y'all get to hang with.  One we've all grown to love....Carolyn.

She's already pretty much a rock star. And now she's dipping her toes into the waters of fashion.
Last week while we were out of town she wore a dress to church.  I was so bummed that I missed it because I've never seen her in one the whole time I'm known her.  Her sister, Janet, was sweet enough to text me a picture.

When I saw it I was like "Hold. Up. I have the same dress".  Of course this called for a little photo sesh and she was happy to oblige.  (Except I'm not a petite little thing like Carolyn so I wear mine more like a shirt. )

One of the highlights of my week was twinning with her and it's pretty safe to say she wore it best.  Seriously... that smile of hers.  She is so stinking cute and I think she knows it.


Here's a few pics from our little photo sesh.  I hope they make you smile.








Our top is from Edna Grayces and she just stocked her website with several colors. 

If you're tall like me, it's a fun top and if you're a peanut like Miss Thang, it's a sweet dress. 
Either way, you can't go wrong. 

  

2 comments:

  1. Hey Honey! I found you through the "Too Awesome to Categorize" section of the #write31days challenge (That's where I shared my series also!). I just wanted to say your blog is lovely, and I think that your series is tons of fun. Also, you may want to update your series landing page to include links to your most recent posts. I almost thought you had only done it for a few days and given up because there are only a couple of posts at the bottom of the page. Glad I clicked through to find the rest of your posts, but others may not take that extra step. Best of luck to you as you continue through the series.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...