Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, May 15, 2015

Stitchfix 20 and 21

 Hey hey hey!  I've been missing in action around here lately.  
I've got so many things to share and lessons I've learned if I would just sit down long enough to blog about them.   The Lord has had me in a season of "going" right now and life has been busy.  I'm so honored that He would use me and open the doors that He has.  Giving Him glory.

In all my going, I haven't kept y'all up to date on all my Stitch Fix goodness.
These are two of my latest fixes...20 and 21.  We snapped these pictures on a Sunday night after church.  The sun was setting at warp speed so I didn't get to change into different outfits to show the versatility of each piece the way I like to.  But we got er done.  ;)

So... here we go.  Fix number 21

This Necklace.
We didn't take any super close ups but it is gonna be a favorite of mine.  The chain is super dainty and sparkly and the brushed gold feather is going to look great with everything.  Those awesome earrings I'm wearing are from Noonday Collection.  They are made from cow horn.  I love em.   

This Coral Top
I could eat the color.  I love the easiness of the top.  It's flattering and hides my lil muffin top I have picked up from all my traveling and not exercising regularly. (ughh. more on that later)  I adore that I  can totally remember my mom wearing tops almost just like this in the 80's.  Most of all, its brand is Honey Punch.  I mean...I kinda had to.  Plus it was a favorite of Nick's.  This one was a keeper.




This Dress
I instantly loved the colors.  Its a beautiful periwinkle and coral.  Crazy about the print too.  It is borderline too short for me.  I probably won't wear it with the 3 inch wedges I have on in these pictures.  I just couldn't locate my gold flip flops in time to snap these before the sun set.   Again, I love the style because it is flattering to my lil problem area.  Look for this dress to show up really soon in my instagram feed on a certain trip I'm about to embark on.  Eeeeep!  I totally kept it just for that trip.


These Cobalt Blue Pants
I loved the color!  I double LOVE that they had a tummy panel in them.  Super flattering and SO comfortable.  I liked that they are textured. However,  I already have a pair of cobalt blue skinnies that they sent me last summer in Fix 10. Those don't fit quite as nice and flattering as these do, but these were a little pricey so the practical side of me decided not to keep them.  The necklace I have on is from a fix last summer. Fix 14.  I still love it.

This Top
The last piece in this fix was my favorite.  This top.  I love the detail and quality. Again it is a super flattering style and I love the retro feel of it.

When I threw on my high waisted flair leg jeans I knew it was a definite keeper.  I would wear this everyday.  Those awesome beads are vintage that Nick and I found in a great little antique in a little town in Mississippi when he was preaching a revival there.  I always try to find a little sumpin sumpin from each place we travel to and this was a favorite of mine. I think I paid like $3 for them.  #holla    That amazing purse is one designed by a dear friend of mine Jeanne Oliver.  It's fabric is vintage and I would totally marry it if I could. I love it that much.  


So I kept all but the blue pants in Fix 21.


Next are a few things I kept from fix 20.
My entire outfit is Stitchfix.  The jeans are from several fixes ago.  Fix 15. I wear them a ton.

The top is sleeveless and I can't wait to wear it with my white linen pants and flip flops this summer.
The zipper sweater/ hoodie is a favorite.  It's super soft and comfortable and can be zipped up for an entirely different look.  Very edgy and modern.    My necklace is from Fix 18.

I kept a great red slug knit pullover, with a big cowl neck and drawstrings too from this fix.  I wish I had a pic to show you.  It looks so cute with white denim skinnies and my converse.

Here is my awesome photographer. 
I mean. How cute is he?
I've been blessed to be his bride for almost twenty seven years now. 
Hashtag blessed.


There ya go.  I hope you enjoyed the pics and maybe got some ideas for a few outfits of your own.
If you ever want to know more about getting a personal stylist yourself and have boxes of goodness delivered right to your door, please don't hesitate to ask me about it.
You can email me at honeyholden25@gmail.com or click the link below.


                                                     
ps. If you follow me on instagram, be on the lookout for some new pictures of #TheAdventuresofHoneyAndLoni. 
We are pulling out in the morning for #HoneysEpicBirthdayAdventure!

2 comments:

  1. I love the white top! You look adorable in everything, though.
    One day I may be able to subscribe to Stitch Fix. Here's hoping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!! That white top with your flares and vintage accessories is perfection!! I keep wanting to try stitch fix but am 5' 11 and worry things won't fit. Love that you share yours! Xo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...