Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

My first Shabby Apple dress

Have y'all heard of Shabby Apple?  I've been drooling over their dresses for a while now.  I get their updates and newsletters delivered to my inbox.  I follow them on Instagram.  I ooh and ahh over their clothes.  And I waste way too much time perusing their website.  I  absolutely love their retro feel saturated with timeless femininity.

So imagine my surprise and major delight when they contacted me to see if I would like to review one of their dresses!  Well, after I quit squealing and jumping up and down in my desk chair,  I composed myself and re-read the email just to make sure I was reading it correctly.   I was.  And they wanted me to pick out a few of my favorites and then they would select one for me from my list!  Well, that was the most fun and the hardest thing all rolled up in one.   They have so many things I loved. Everything they have is timeless and beautiful.  But I had to be selective and choose what I thought would be flattering on me  and my body type.  I narrowed it down to three and hit send and waited with baited breath!


 THIS is what they sent me and I couldn't be more pleased.

Not only is it extremely well made but it is one of the most comfortable dresses I've ever worn.
To be a slightly fitted dress in some areas, it doesn't constrict me anywhere.  I literally could wear it all day.



Their dresses are a little more than what I normally spend on myself but after actually wearing one,  I'm ready to pick out several. I think their clothes would be an investment to my wardrobe and worth paying a little extra for. They are cut and designed to flatter a woman's figure and keep femininity alive and well. 

I feel pretty in it.  
I feel confident in it.


This is my first Shabby Apple dress but it is definitely not going to be my last.
I've already got my eye on this.  And oh my goodness… this.

How about you?  Are you already a Shabby Apple fan?
Do you have any of their pieces?
Tell me… I want to know!




3 comments:

  1. Ohhh you look divine! I too am a Shabby Apple fanatic but have yet to purchase a dress. Though I believe they are so worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And, you look confident and pretty as well! I'm headed right over to check them out. I've never heard of them. Christmas blessings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always wanted to have the Waltzing Matilda skirt, but had to wait, till im back in the states....now it's gone ;( The dress looks really good on you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...