Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, October 18, 2013

Mr. & Mrs. McMullen

I've been dying to share with y'all some of the details and pics from the wedding and had planned on this week sitting down and blogging about it. However, I've gotten on a fall cleaning kick and have been purging my entire house and it's kinda taken over my time.  After having wedding projects spread all over my house for the past two years, I am craving order....spaces....no clutter...no burlap...no glitter. 
Well hold up. Scratch that... I don't really mind the glitter. (but don't tell Nick)

Anyway, each day gets away from me before I can work on this post and I have SOO many amazing pics to choose from because our incredible friends/photographers are so insanely talented.  I plan on breaking it down and sharing details of this and that but for now I totally, completely, 100% copied April's blog post of the wedding.  You can read what she wrote about the day here.
It will give you a small glimpse into this very special day and maybe, hopefully, whet  your appetite to come back for more.   I have so many God things to share about this wedding that still amazes me each time I think about how He provided and blessed. 

Meridian, MS Wedding Photography


Meridian, MS Wedding Photography
Meridian, MS Wedding Photography
Birdcage veil vintage bride
Meridian, MS Wedding Photography
Meridian, MS Wedding Photography
Meridian, MS Wedding Photography
Gold Bridesmaids dresses
Meridian, MS Wedding Photographer
Meridian, MS Wedding Photography
Bride with sisters at wedding
Meridian, MS Wedding Photographer
Gold and Pink Wedding
Hot pink bouquet
Meridian, MS Wedding Photography
Meridian, MS Wedding Photography
Nick Holden and daughters wedding
Meridian, MS Wedding Photography
Meridian, MS Wedding Photographer
Bride and Groom with vintage car in Meridian, MS
Meridian, MS Wedding Photography
Meridian, MS Wedding Photography
Vintage Glam Wedding Cake
Gold wedding decor
Meridian, MS Wedding Photography
Meridian, MS Wedding Photography
Meridian, MS Wedding Photography




8 comments:

  1. Beautiful couple on a magical day. It's our 33rd wedding anniversary today, so I've been looking at our old photos. This made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gorgeous! Love those bridesmaid dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing!!!!!!!! I don't know which are my fave! They are all so beautiful! I LOVE the car ones where she's in the drivers seat...and they are almost kissing. SO ROMANTIC! Everything looks amazing momma! Y'all did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love the big succulent in her bouquet. Everything looks beautiful! Best wishes to the newlyweds : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. So magical and pure... Thanks for sharing....

    ReplyDelete
  6. quite an undertaking and so beautiful and magical!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...